Sunday, October 10, 2010

.....Welcome To My World.....

Starting off my blog with one of my poems....comment...discuss....let's start a dialog....peace n blessings...


Moondance
Dance with me
Sway my body from side to side in your powerful arms
Move me slowly to the beat of your drum
I’m yours

I’m lost
You find me and we weave a path into the night
Each twist and turn reminds me of your brawn
The way your hand graces the small of my back raises the hair at the nape of my neck
I’m thirsty for you

You feed me with your eyes
I feel your love pour through me as we bend
Your body sings the melody as
I respond with the harmony

We’re one
Grooving to the beat
I follow your pulsating rhythm
Back and forth, back and forth and back and forth
Sweetly moving until we’re completely intertwined
We dance

You lead
Guiding me to heights yet to be discovered
The moonlight caressing your body and kissing your face as you kiss mine
We cherish each note until the song fades
In the twilight we dance, silent and still

4 comments:

  1. Girrrlll..you do poetry too!!!
    OK NOW!! GO HEAD W/ YOUR SISTAR SELF :-)
    LOVING IT, LOVING YOU!! I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BLOGGING.
    I WANT TO DANCE, AND DANCE AND DANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup yup....I've been writing for a while...but I haven't written much new stuff in a long time! I'm want to start writing some more though :)

    ReplyDelete