Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are


This journey called life is not easy but I couldn’t have taken a step without you by my side.

The journey of a thousand miles begins but with one step or so they say....but I say the journey of a thousand miles begins with a thousand voices of encouragement.

You just don’t realize how much the youtube videos or funny memories or clever status’ literally dry the tears from my eyes and shift my day into one of amazing energy.

To those of you who encourage me, love me, take a few seconds out of your day to say and find out how I am....I appreciate you.

Whether I’ve known you for weeks, months or years the impact you’ve made on my life will never be forgotten.

They say you can’t pick your family so pick your friends wisely....and I am beyond blessed to have some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for.

If someone had sat me down and showed me my life now, then, I wouldn’t have believed them....there are so many of you that I admire and aspire to be like...

Sometimes I like dwelling in the shadows of my friends to look up to them in awe of the amazing person they are secretly wishing to emulate their greatness...then there are times when I would rather walk side by side conquering the world together.


You have laughed with me, cried with me, smiled with me and supported me.  I truly appreciate your friendship and I couldn't have asked for better friends!

Someone told me recently how impressed they are with the circle of positivity I’ve enclosed myself with and after taking stock I have to agree....never before have I had such an amazing group of people that I am able to truly call friends.

Well I’ve showed you who my friends are so this who I am..strength, courageous, beautiful, wonderful, supportive, creative, comical, amazing, a blessing, truth, love, life, giving, humility, teacher, student, gentle, bold, special, incredible and irreplaceable.

At least that’s the way I would describe each and every one of you!

So to my friends...I LOVE YOU....til we talk, text, facebook, tweet or see eachother again! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment