Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things I’ve learned from my daughter: Always be your biggest cheerleader!!!

Today I watched as my daughter tried to throw.  She would pick up her ball and attempt to throw it at me. Sometimes it went forward, most times it went backwards....other times it just fell out of her hand...but no matter what direction it went in....as soon as that ball left her hand she would clap excitedly and say ‘YAY’.  She didn’t wait for me to say “good job honey!” or “go baby girl” she was her own cheerleader.  She didn’t care if the ball made its ultimate goal...in my direction.  She was just happy that she did her best and she was proud.   Just made me think....always be proud of your attempts in life....even if they fail!  Cheer yourself on to the next try and eventually you’ll get it!

Ah, the wisdom of babies....I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment